Recife, Brazil, 1977.
PIPA 2010 nominee.
Video produced by Matrioska Filmes exclusively for PIPA 2010.
He got his BA and MD at the École Nacionale Superieure des Beaux-Arts, Paris, France, orientated by the artist Giusepe Penone.
He lived in Paris from 2000 to 2007, then returned to Recife.
-Photographs works at the Himalayas, in India, in 2003.
-Mariana Moura Gallery, Recife, Brazil.
-festival No Ar Coquetel Molotov, with an audiovisual installation.
-Instituto Cultural Banco Real, Recife, Brazil.
-“O Brilhante Futuro da cana de açúcar”,Fundação Calouste Gulbenkian in Lisbon, Portugal, invited by the curator Antonio Pinto Ribeiro.
-MouraMArsiaj Gallery, São Paulo, Brazil.
-Galeria Vitrine da Paulista, Caixa Cultural, São Paulo, Brazil.
2000 – 2007
-Participation in group exhibitions in France, Netherlands and Italy.
-Participated in shows in São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, Rio Branco and Brasília, Brazil.
-Selected for the World Bank’s project ” Changes” , where he is presenting shows in New York City, USA and Washington by the end of 2011.
Awards and Residencies
-Awarded in the 39th Salão de Artes Plásticas de Pernambuco, Brazil.
-Artistic residency at the Art French Academy in Rome, the Villa Medici, Italy.
-Awarded by the program Rumos Artes Visuais do Instituto Itaú Cultural with the artwork ” Rua do Futuro”, São Paulo, Brazil.
-Awarded by Caixa Cultural with the work “Natureza Impermanente”, São Paulo, Brazil.
- Last days | "Horizontes Artificiais", solo show by Kilian Glasner
- Kilian Glasner showcases ten drawings depicting overhead views of lit up cities
- Opening | "Horizontes Artificiais", solo show by Kilian Glasner
- Last days | "Lugar Nenhum" by Kilian Glasner
- SP Arte 2014 | Highlights of the 10th edition
- Solo exhibition "Lugar Nenhum" by Kilian Glasner
- SP-Arte | Galleries, artists and highlights of the 10th edition
- Kilian Glasner shows "Lugar Nenhum"