Caxias do Sul, Brazil, 1954.
Lives and works in Caxias do Sul, Brazil.
PIPA 2017 nominee.
Graduated in Design and Fine Arts from Caxias do Sul University, Mara works under supervision by Jailton Moreira and was mapped by Itaú Cultural – Rumos Visuais in 2005. She directs the Caxias do Sul Visual Arts Cluster since 1999, coordinating and directing projects such as: Continentes, in the 8th Mercosul Biennial, in Caxias do Sul, Brazil; Navi Project – Arte Postal; Navi Seminar – 20 years / Diálogos Navi – 25 years.
Video produced by Do Rio Filmes exclusively for PIPA 2017:
– Graduated in Drawing and Visual Arts at the University of Caxias do Sul, works under the supervision of Jailton Moreira.
– Brazilian artist mapped by Itaú Cultural – Rumos Visuais programme
– “O avesso do avesso do avesso do avesso”, Gerd Bornheim Art Gallery – Caxias do Sul, Brazil
– “Dispor (Dispose)”, Art Gallery of the School of Advertising and Marketing, Porto Alegre, Brazil
– 5th Print Biennial of Santo André, Brazil
– “Conversas Gravadas (Recorded Conversations)”, ECARTA Foundation, Porto Alegre, Brazil
– “Terra (Land)”, Rio Grande do Sul Museum of Art, Porto Alegre, Brazil
– II International Biennial Exhibition of Printmaking Ceará, Fortaleza, Brazil
– “Percurso (Route)”, Rio Grande do Sul Museum of Art, Porto Alegre, Brazil
– “Aparições Imprevistas (Unpredictable Apparitions)”, Museu do Trabalho, Porto Alegre, Brazil