Responsible for choosing the winner of the R$ 100,000.00 prize, the Award Jury will be composed by five to seven members indicated by the Council of PIPA.
Amongst them there will be a representative of the institution in which the winner will take his residency.
The Award Jury’s composition will change every year.
Award Jury PIPA 2012:
- Gilberto Chateaubriand (art collector),
- Luiz Camillo Osorio (curator of MAM-Rio and member of PIPA Board),
- Moacir dos Anjos (curator and member of PIPA Board)
- Rowan Geddis (Gaswork Residency Coodinator).
- Waltercio Caldas (artist)
The Award Jury elected Marcius Galan as the PIPA 2012 winner.