São Paulo, Brazil, 1984.
Lives and works in São Paulo, Brazil.
PIPA 2016 nominee.
Visual artist and educator. Works with photography, video, performance, rituals and installations in works which deal with elements of Latin and Afro-Brazilian culture. Amongst the main exhibitions in which he participated are 12th Biennale of Dakar of Contemporary African Art, Museum Of African Arts (Senegal, 2016), “A Nova Mão Afro Brasileira” at Museum Afro Brasil (São Paulo,Brazil, 2014) and “Papel de Seda” at the Institute of Research and Memory Pretos Novos – IPN Museum Memorial (Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, 2014). Since 2006, performs collective actions in cultural spaces in the city of São Paulo, Brazil.
Video produced by Matrioska Filmes exclusively for PIPA 2016:
-O Menelick Magazine: http://omenelick2ato.com/artes-plasticas/MOISES-PATRICIO/
-P3 Publico (Portugal): http://p3.publico.pt/vicios/em-transito/15195/fotografar-propria-mao-ao-longo-de-dois-anos
-Galeria de Arte Central: http://centralgaleriadearte.com/Expos/pr/2014_11/press_release_olivia.html
- Meet the winner and second place runner of PIPA Online 2016
- 2nd Round of PIPA Online 2016 has ended | Meet the winner
- Voting will end at midnight | Last 4 hours of PIPA Online 2016
- Last day of PIPA Online 2016 | Voting will end today at midnight
- PIPA Online 2016 | 2nd Round will end tomorrow
- 2nd Round of PIPA Online 2016 finishes this Sunday
- PIPA Online 2016 | 2nd Round will end this sunday
- 2nd round of PIPA Online 2016 finishes on Sunday|Vote on your favourite artists
- The 2nd round of PIPA Online 2016 |Vote on your favourite artists
- 5th day of the 2nd round of PIPA Online 2016 |Vote on your favourite artists