Garça, Brazil, 1982.
Lives and works in São Paulo, Brazil.
Represented by Mendes Wood DM.
PIPA 2015 and 2016 nominee.
The artist’s practice develops around the investigation of materiality, structure and physicality in different medias. Her work results from the direct process of interacting with matter and researching its physical and symbolic relationships with space and the viewer.
She had her first solo show was “Um Ponto Antes” at Mendes Wood DM, São Paulo, 2014.
Participated in a number of group shows such as: “Building Imaginary Bridges Over Hard Ground”, Pan -Latin America, Art Dubai, Dubai, 2015; “Ouro – Um fio que costura a arte do Brasil”, Centro Cultural Banco do Brasil, Rio de Janeiro, 2014; “Ultrapassado”, Broadway 1602, New York, 2014; “My Third Land”, Frankendael Foundation, Amsterdam, 2013; “Da Próxima Vez Eu Fazia Tudo Diferente”, Pivô, São Paulo, 2012; “Projeto Imóvel”, Edifício Copan, São Paulo, 2011 and 7ª Bienal do Mercosul, Programa Ao redor de 4’33”, Porto Alegre, 2009.
Bosquê’s works are included in public collections as: Kadist Art Foundation Paris, France and San Francisco, USA and Tulip Collection, London, UK.
Video produced by Matrioska Filmes exclusively for PIPA 2016:
– Ministry of Culture, PIVÔ and Qualicorp present: @Hello.Again: Paloma Bosquê – “The Unsettling”, 2015
Bachelor in Visual Communication, Centro Universitário Senac, São Paulo, Brazil
History, University of São Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil
“O Incômodo”, Pivô, São Paulo, Brazil
“Um Ponto Antes”, Galeria Mendes Wood DM, São Paulo, Brasil
“Kiti Ka’ Aeté”, The Modern Institute, Glasgow, United Kingdom
“United States of Latin America”, Museum of Contemporary Art Detroit, Detroit, USA
“Ouro – Um fio que costura a arte do Brasil”, Centro Cultural Banco do Brasil, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
“Ultrapassado”, Galeria Broadway 1602, New York, USA
“My Third Land”, Frankendael Foundation, Amsterdam, Netherlands
“Da Próxima Vez Eu Fazia Tudo Diferente”, Pivô, São Paulo, Brazil
“Concrete Mirrors”, Crypt Gallery, Londres, United Kingdom
“Projeto Imóvel”, Edifício Copan, São Paulo, Brazil
“Programa – Ao redor de 4’33”, 7ª Mercosul Biennial, Porto Alegre, Brazil
- A journey to Piauí through the eyes of seven artists
- On view | Brazilian artists presents "Projeto Piaui"
- Paloma Bosquê partipates in the group show "Roberto Burle Marx: Brazilian Modernist"
- PIPA 2016 Nominees | 4th Bulletin
- PIPA 2015 Participating Artists | Final list
- Confirmed artists on the sixth edition of PIPA Prize | Updates everyday
- PIPA 2015 nominees | Full list
- PIPA 2015 Nominees | 14th bulletin