The schedule below shows events related to PIPA artists, Nominating Committee members – from all editions -, Board members, MAM-Rio and relevant information about art.
To ease your search the events are organized based on what is going on at the Museum of Modern Art of Rio de Janeiro ( MAM-Rio) and by region.
Click on the links for more details.
EXHIBITIONS AND EVENTS AT MAM-RIO
– “Actions, strategies, and situations…” | Until 3rd May 2015
– Amilcar de Castro | Until 15th March 2015
– “Resistir ao passado, ignorar o futuro e a incapacidade de conter o presente” | Until 1st March 2015 Last days!
– “Thresholds” – The Joaquim Paiva collection at MAM-Rio | Until 22nd March 2015
– “Genealogias do Contemporâneo” | Long term exhibition
– “MAM: Sua história, seu patrimônio | Permanent exhibition
RIO DE JANEIRO
– “Efígies”, group show with Celina Portella, Marco Antonio Portela and Renan Cepeda | Until 28th February 2015 at Ateliê da Imagem Last day!
– “Exposição de Verão”, with Mayana Redin | Until 28th February at Sandra Cinto + Box 4 Last day!
– “HAPPENINGS”, with Cadu and Romano | Until March 1st at Casa França-Brasil Last days!
– “Cápsulas e Luas”, solo show by Gisele Camargo | Until March 1st 2015 at Paço Imperial Last days!
– “Espaço Art Contemporânea”, group show with Afonso Tostes, Arjan Martins, Cadu, Paulo Vivacqua and Raul Mourão | Until March 8th 2015 at Leblon, Rio de Janeiro
– “Abre Alas 11”, group show with Dirnei Prates, Erica Ferrari, Gabriela Noujaim, Maíra Dietrich, Renato Pera and curated by Daniel Steegmann Magrané | Until March 13th, at A Gentil Carioca
– “Afluência”, group show with Marco Antonio Portela | Until March 20th, at Café Baroni da Bolsa do Rio
– Gentle Wall Project conceived by Rodrigo Matheus | Until March 2015, at A Gentil Carioca gallery
– “A Arte da Lembrança – A Saudade na Fotografia Brasileira”, group show with Alberto Bitar | Until March 8th at Itaú Cultural
– “Dancing Museum”, with Sandra Cinto | Until 20th March at Modern Art Museum of São Paulo
– “Vai que Vai”, solo show by Ana Paula Oliveira | Until 22nd March, at Paço das Artes
– Projeto Parede: Wagner Malta Tavares – Círios | Until 21st June at Modern Art Museum of São Paulo
– Arts Triennial “Frestas”, with Afonso Tostes, Bárbara Wagner, Bruno Vilela, Caetano Dias, Cao Guimarães, Lenora de Barros, Malu Saddi and Raquel Stolf | Until 3rd May 2015 at several venues across the city
– “Afetividades Eletivas”, group show with Carla Zaccagnini, Cinthia Marcelle, Dora Longo Bahia, Laura Vinci, Mabe Bethônico, Marcelo Moscheta, Marcius Galan, Milton Marques, Ricardo Basbaum, Rodrigo Andrade, Tatiana Blass, Thiago Rocha Pitta | Until 1st March 2015 at Centro Cultural Minas Tênis Clube Last days!
– “From the Object to the World”, with Cinthia Marcelle and Ernesto Neto, curated by Rodrigo Moura | Until 3rd March 2015, at Palácio das Artes and Centro de Arte Contemporânea e Fotografia Last days!
– Vancouver Biennale features installations by contemporary Brazilian artists | At Pipefitters Square, Vancouver
– “Fractura (La tormenta)”, solo show by Maurício Ianês | Until 10th March at Casa Maauad, in Mexico City.
– #SoloProjects at ARCOmadrid 2015, with works by Laercio Redondo and Lenora de Barros | Opening: 25th February | Until 1st March at Halls 7 and 9 of Feria de Madrid Last days!
– “The World in 2015”, group show with Jonathas de Andrade | Until March 22nd at Ullens Center for Contemporary Art, in Beijing