(this page was last updated in October 2020)
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, 1980.
Lives and works in São Paulo, Brazil.
Represented by Galeria Millan.
PIPA Prize 2020 nominee.
Video produced by Do Rio Filmes, exclusively for PIPA Prize 2020:
He has a degree in Social Communication from Universidade Gama Filho, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil and in Arts from Escola de Artes Visuais do Parque Lage, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil and was also monitored by the artist Paulo Pasta, from 2010 to 2013. Among his solo exhibitions, there are: Menózada, Galeria Millan, São Paulo, Brazil (2020); Algumas sombras, Paço Imperial, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil (2019) and Que dia feliz hoje ainda vai ser, Galeria Millan, São Paulo, Brazil (2017).
Invited by the curator Douglas Freitas, he participated in the session SOLOS, at Feira PARTE, in a project that included four artists on the rise in 2017. He participated in the group exhibitions O que não é floresta é prisão política, Ocupação 9 de julho, São Paulo, Brazil (2019); #iff2018, Instutito Figueiredo Ferraz, Ribeirão Preto, Brazil, (2018); Desossego, Galeria Estação, São Paulo, Brazil (2016); Abre alas, A Gentil Carioca, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil (2016) and CONTÍNUO, Galeria Marcelo Guarnieri, São Paulo, Brazil (2014). He also participated in the Salão de Arte de Ribeirão Preto (2014 and 2013) and did artistic residency at Pivô, São Paulo, Brazil, between 2015 and 2016. Some of his works are part of the collection of Instituto Figueiredo Ferraz, Ribeirão Preto, São Paulo, Brazil.
- Guilherme Ginane opens online exhibition
- MEET THE 72 NOMINEES FOR PIPA PRIZE 2020
- PIPA PRIZE 2020 NOMINEES | 15TH BULLETIN
- Last days | "Contínuo", group show with Ana Paula Oliveira
- Group show with Ana Paula Oliveira simultaneously held in two galleries
- Group show "Contínuo" opens in Ribeirão Preto | With Ana Paula Oliveira
- Opening | "Contínuo", group show with Ana Paula Oliveira