(this page was last updated in March 2018)
Lives and works in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
Member of the PIPA Prize Nominating Committee 2016.
Psychiatrist and psychoanalyst. Associate Professor of the Department of Psychology at PUC-Rio. Professor of EAV – Parque Lage. Critic and curator in visual arts. Author of “William James & Henry James: filosofia, literatura e vida” [William James & Henry James: philosophy, literature and life].
- Film-Curation: the construction of another way of exhibiting images and sound, by Guilherme Gutman
- The seventh episode of PIPA podcast with Guilherme Gutman is available!
- "Is this the Unconscious? Search me.", by Guilherme Gutman in dialogue with Luiz Camillo Osorio's last text
- Guilherme Gutman writes "Art which doesn't await for the arrival of Carnival" in conversation with Luiz Camillo Osorio's last published text
- Guilherme Gutman reflects on Luiz Camillo Osorio's text "Death in Venice"
- Luiz d'Orey explores the transformation of cities in his first solo show
- PIPA Prize 2016: A selection of the best critical texts of the year
- Guilherme Gutman writes critical reflection about "The Spectacles, the absurd and helplessness in contemporary art", by Luiz Camillo Osorio
- Art Critic Guilherme Gutman writes critical reflection about PIPA Prize
- From 15 to 19 February meet the artists appointed by the Nominating Committee