(this page was last updated in July 2022)
Lives and Works in São Paulo, Brazil.
Member of the PIPA Prize Nominating Committee 2010 and 2022
Member of the PIPA Prize Board from 2011 to 2021.
Moacir dos Anjos is a researcher at the Joaquim Nabuco Foundation. He was the curator of the 29th São Paulo Biennial (2010) and of the exhibitions: Cães sem Plumas (2014), A Queda do Céu (2015), Emergência (2017), Quem não luta está morto. Art democracy utopia (2018), Mines (2019) and Education by stone (2019). He is the author of the books Local/Global. Art in Transit (2005), ArteBra Critique (2010) and Contradictory. Art, Globalization and Belonging (2017).
- Check out the Nominating Committee of PIPA Prize 2022
- World Biennial Forum 2014 | See the full programme here
- Opening | "Studio Butterfly and other fables", solo show by Virginia de Medeiros
- Last days | "Animattack", solo show by Bruno Vilela
- Opening | "Animattack", solo show by Bruno Vilela
- Cadu is PIPA 2013 great winner
- PIPA 2013 Great Winner | Watch the announcement
- PIPA 2013 Winner | Announcement on November 6th, next Wednesday
- Tomorrow | Meet PIPA Popular Vote Exhibition Winner 2013
- PIPA 2012 results | Winners and numbers