(this page was last updated in June 2019)
Born in Tulsa, Oklahoma, USA, 1975.
Lives and works in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
Represented by Galeria Cavalo.
PIPA 2014 and 2016 nominee.
Since 2003 have been developing a multi disciplinary chain of creations that involves painting, drawings, publications, film, animations, web art and sound experiments. In 2011 was part of the collective Orquestra Equestre de Libertação, that made the performance “Projeto Cavalo”, and also made performances that combined saxophone improvisation with video art at Comuna in 2012 and Audio Rebel in 2016. Was featured at the ninth edition of the XXX Fluori Festival, a video art festival in Pesaro, Italy. His book “Mickey Speed” and the bookposter “A Morte da Caveira de Metal” were published y A Bolha Editora.
Video produced by Matrioska Filmes exclusively for PIPA 2014:
- "Four-in-one: Art without Authorship" – read the critical text by Luiz Camillo Osorio
- Digital art in focus in "Digital Provocateur" at Cidade das Artes
- Group show presents a collaborative project between four artists
- PIPA 2016 Nominees | 4th Bulletin
- New gallery in Rio de Janeiro presents works by Adriano Motta, Felipe Cohen, Pedro Caetano, Vijai Patchineelam and WMT
- Adriano Motta | Brand new PIPA 2014 nominee interview
- PIPA 2014 | Participating Artists
- PIPA 2014 Nominees | 11th bulletin