(this page was last updated in July 2016)
Recife, Brazil, 1977.
PIPA 2010 nominee.
Video produced by Matrioska Filmes exclusively for PIPA 2010.
He got his BA and MD at the École Nacionale Superieure des Beaux-Arts, Paris, France, orientated by the artist Giusepe Penone.
He lived in Paris from 2000 to 2007, then returned to Recife.
-Photographs works at the Himalayas, in India, in 2003.
-Mariana Moura Gallery, Recife, Brazil.
-festival No Ar Coquetel Molotov, with an audiovisual installation.
-Instituto Cultural Banco Real, Recife, Brazil.
-“O Brilhante Futuro da cana de açúcar”,Fundação Calouste Gulbenkian in Lisbon, Portugal, invited by the curator Antonio Pinto Ribeiro.
-MouraMArsiaj Gallery, São Paulo, Brazil.
-Galeria Vitrine da Paulista, Caixa Cultural, São Paulo, Brazil.
2000 – 2007
-Participation in group exhibitions in France, Netherlands and Italy.
-Participated in shows in São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, Rio Branco and Brasília, Brazil.
-Selected for the World Bank’s project ” Changes” , where he is presenting shows in New York City, USA and Washington by the end of 2011.
Awards and Residencies
-Awarded in the 39th Salão de Artes Plásticas de Pernambuco, Brazil.
-Artistic residency at the Art French Academy in Rome, the Villa Medici, Italy.
-Awarded by the program Rumos Artes Visuais do Instituto Itaú Cultural with the artwork ” Rua do Futuro”, São Paulo, Brazil.
-Awarded by Caixa Cultural with the work “Natureza Impermanente”, São Paulo, Brazil.
- Last days | "Horizontes Artificiais", solo show by Kilian Glasner
- Kilian Glasner showcases ten drawings depicting overhead views of lit up cities
- Opening | "Horizontes Artificiais", solo show by Kilian Glasner
- Last days | "Lugar Nenhum" by Kilian Glasner
- SP Arte 2014 | Highlights of the 10th edition
- Solo exhibition "Lugar Nenhum" by Kilian Glasner
- SP-Arte | Galleries, artists and highlights of the 10th edition
- Kilian Glasner shows "Lugar Nenhum"