(this page was last updated in July 2018)
Lives and works in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
Member of the PIPA Nominating Committee 2011.
Luiz Zerbini (São Paulo, Brazil, 1959) is a Brazilian artist. He studied at Fundação Armando Álvares Penteado (FAAP), in São Paulo. He lives in Rio de Janeiro since 1982. He works with painting, sculpture, photography and installations.
In 1995, he has created the art group Chelpa Ferro together with the artists Barrão and Sergio Mekler.
- The second act of "The Song of the Goat" exhibition is now taking place
- "Cities in dust" ilustrates the utopic future
- The first entirely online edition of Art Basel has begun
- Visit the online exhibition "Paper Don't Lie"
- Read "The good dream", critical text by Leda Catunda
- Last days to visit Luiz Zerbini's exhibition "Intuitive Ratio"
- "Dreaming Awake" invites visitors to experience a tropical rainforest
- "Spacemen/cavemen" enacts dialogue between the past and the future
- Jacaranda, in Villa Aymoré, presents group show featuring 14 artists
- Luiz Zerbini presents his foray into the universe of prints for the first time