(this page was last updated in February 2018)
Lives and works in São Paulo and Minas Gerais, Brazil.
Member of the PIPA Nominating Committee 2015 and 2018.
Júlia Rebouças is a curator, researcher and art critic. She was co-curator of the 32nd Bienal de São Paulo. From 2007 to 2015, she was a curator at Instituto Inhotim. She was a member of the Curatorial Team of the 18th and 19th Festival Internacional Sesc_Videobrasil (2012-2015). In 2013 she was an associate curator of the 9th Mercosul-Porto Alegre. She holds a PhD from Federal University of Minas Gerais (UFMG) Visual Arts Post-Graduation Programme.
- Meet the members of the PIPA Prize 2018 Nominating Committee
- The methodology of the meeting in Bárbara Wagner's work, by Júlia Rebouças
- Meet the PIPA Prize 2016 Award Jury members
- "Live Uncertainty" the 32nd São Paulo Biennial opens next Wednesday
- Nominating Committee PIPA 2015 Announcement