(this page was last updated in July 2016)
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, 1978.
Lives and works in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
Represented by Silvia Cintra + Box 4.
PIPA 2012 nominee.
Graduated with Honours from Brandeis University, Massachusetts, USA, where she received the ‘Susan May Green Award for Painting’.
Concluded her MA in Central Saint Martins, London, UK.
Selected Solo Exhibitions
-‘Galeria Silvia Cintra + Box 4’ in 2005, 2007, 2011, 2014, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
Selected Group Exhibitions
-30º Festival de Arte Contemporânea SESC, Videobrasil, Sesc Pompeia, São Paulo, Brazil.
-“Alem da Imagem”, Centro cultural Telemar, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
-“Arquivo Geral”, espaço cultural Tom Jobim, Jardim Botanico, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
-“Transit”, Centro Cultural Recoleta, Buenos Aires, Argentina.
-‘Rumos’, Itau Cultural.
-Museum of Modern Art Rio de Janeiro (MAM RJ), Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
-Itau Cultural, São Paulo, Brazil.
- "Cross-cuts: chapter 3" with Maria Klabin
- 23rd edition of the Armory Show on view until Sunday
- Art Basel Miami 2014 | See the Galleries sector highlights
- Extended | “E o dia havia acabado, quando começou”, solo show by Maria Klabin
- Opening | "E o dia havia acabado, quando começou", solo show by Maria Klabin
- SP Arte 2014 | Highlights of the 10th edition
- SP-Arte | Galleries, artists and highlights of the 10th edition
- The Armory Show
- PIPA 2012 | New artists' pages