(this page was last updated in July 2016)
Born in Santos, Brazil, 1973.
Lives and works in São Paulo, Brazil.
PIPA nominee 2014.
Video produced by Matrioska Filmes exclusively for PIPA 2014:
- In Italy, 'Knife in the flesh' brings up political complexity from Brazil
- “BRAZIL. Knife in the flesh" brings 30 Brazilian artists to Milan
- "A Mão Negativa", group show comprising 50 works by 38 artists | Film screening this Friday
- Maurício Ianês carries out action "Desmemória", as part of group exhibition
- arteBA 2015 | Learn more about the fair and its participating artists and galleries
- Ayrson Heráclito, Grupo EmpreZa and Maurício Ianês take part in Marina Abramovic's retrospective "Terra Comunal"
- 8 Brazilian artists perform live at exhibition dedicated to the work of Marina Abramovic
- "Terra Comunal - Marina Abramovic + MAI" features live performances by Ayrson Heráclito, Grupo EmpreZa and Maurício Ianês
- On view | "Fractura", by Maurício Ianês
- Maurício Ianês investigates the use of two typographic families in solo show