(this page was last updated in July 2016)
Investidor Profissional Art Prize – PIPA, is an initiative of Investidor Profissional Gestão de Recursos, coordinated by the Instituto Investidor Profissional (IIP) in partnership with the Museum of Modern Art in Rio de Janeiro – MAM-Rio.
It was designed to promote the Art, Artists in Brazil and the city of Rio de Janeiro, encouraging domestic production of contemporary art.The Investidor Profissional Art Prize, hereinafter simply PIPA, aims to select artists as winners of three categories: PIPA, PIPA Popular Vote Exhibition and PIPA Online.
PIPA Board has the power to ensure compliance with the rules of the Prize, coordinate the process of selecting members of the Nominating Committee and members of the Award Jury, contribute to the credibility and visibility of PIPA, discuss and propose possible changes in the PIPA’s Regulation at each edition.The mandate of the Board is annual.
PIPA 2014 Board:
Representatives of Investidor Profissional:
- Roberto Vinháes (co-founder of Investidor Profissional)
- Christiano Fonseca Filho (co-founder of Investidor Profissional)
Representatives of MAM-Rio:
- Carlos Alberto Gouvêa Chateaubriand (President of MAM-Rio)
- Luiz Camillo Osorio (Curator of MAM-Rio )
Representative of Instituto Investidor Profissional:
- Lucrécia Vinháes (Board member of Instituto IP )