(this page was last updated in April 2021)
Lives and works in São Paulo, Brazil.
PIPA Nomination Committee Member 2011, 2015 and 2021.
Senior Professor at the Visual Arts course at USP (Universidade de São Paulo). General Director of Pinacoteca de São Paulo between 2015 and 2017.
He was chief curator of Museu de Arte Moderna de São Paulo between 1996 and 2000, and director of Museu de Arte Contemporânea da Universidade de São Paulo between 2010 and 2014.
He published books about Brazilian artists such as Leda Catunda and Nelson Leirner.
- Nominating Committee PIPA 2015 Announcement
- Last days | "Cenários" and "Transarquitetônica", solo shows by Vânia Mignone and Henrique Oliveira
- "Cenários" and "Transarquitetônica" | Exhibitions by Vânia Mignone and Henrique Oliveira
- Solo exhibitions by Vânia Mignone and Henrique Olivera on view
- Vânia Mignone and Henrique Oliveira on simultaneous solo shows
- Solo exhibitions by Vânia Mignone and Henrique Oliveira at the MAC USP